background

Thursday, January 7, 2010

It Was Easier When...


...my child was this age. Wasn't he a cute little punk? I had to wipe his nose and bottom, start Thomas the Tank Engine movies, give him a bath, BUT there was nap time in the afternoon! Almost enough time to get a few things done (alone I might add) and regain the composure that I lost earlier. Gone are those days. I'm reminded how much I miss those days when we're on what seems like day 52 of "Christmas" break. Do they really need to cancel school because of snow, ice, and negative temperatures?

2 comments:

Shannae said...

This is how I remember little man. Even though I've seen him several times since then maybe it's because that's about the age he was when mom kept him and I got to see him all the time :) He's so precious!

Emily said...

How sweet!