background

Monday, January 18, 2010

You have 15 minutes, GO!


I have been reading up on Flylady.net look for guidance on getting my house under control and establishing a routine. Last week went really well. I was so proud of myself. This week...I'm not feeling lucky so far! Kiddos are out of school today for Martin Luther King Day so my Monday routine is off. Now that all of my miscellaneous running around done, it's time for the 15 minute challenge!

So, here's how it works. Set a timer for 15 minutes and tackle one room/project around your house. When your 15 minutes is up, walk away. (Or set the timer for another 15 minutes.) You will simply be amazed at what you can get done in 15 minute increments of time.

Off to start the timer and tackle the "weekend" left behind in my kitchen.

No comments: