background

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help Me! I'm going crazy.

I'm not sure what my deal is this week, but I've been "off" all week long. Maybe it's because I didn't follow my normal routine on Monday?!?! Or maybe it's because my sink hasn't been shined in days? This morning I get my child out the door and into Ms. Carpool's vehicle for school. Sweet. I can now take my time getting ready and out the door to church for my temporary j-o-b. If only it was that easy...

It took three attempts before I actually on the road to the j-o-b. You know what I mean right? One of those days where you get in the car, back out, forget something, pull back in, run in grab whatever it is and start the process over. I did this THREE times today people...I think I'm going crazy.

I'm headed down the road and apparently went into school autopilot. All of the sudden I find myself a quarter of the way to the child's school. WhAt? What am I doing? Ms. Carpool took the kids!!! I then check the backseat. Correct, no kids. What the heck? I think I'm going crazy.

My day has been off and it makes me feel like I'm going crazy. Please tell me that you do stupid stuff like this too?!?!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I've had to come BACK to my neighborhood more than once. When I go to Fayetteville, I try to fit in everything -- so I turn around more than once when I don't plan and just hop in the car.

Hope the rest of your day got better! Sometimes it sure seems like if you start off your day bad - it stays that way. Hope it just got better! ;)

You did motivate me to shine my sink last week. I need to do it again -- but I at least have been trying to make sure to do all the dishes before bed -- wait up for that last load to put the stray dish or two in, so I'm not waking up to it. ;) Stay the course!