background

Monday, October 26, 2009

Trick or Treat?

Tis the season for a few tricks and treats. Guess what I did yesterday.....

Yes, I bought milk and buttermilk. I know what you are thinking..."Good for your Lindsay... I do that every week too." Yeah, but did you buy yours at 2 p.m. and remember that it was still in the car at 11 p.m. as you were drifting off to sleep? Yeah, didn't think so. You would have thought something had attacked me the way I wildly threw my arms outside of the covers while accidentally slap-punching my husband across the chest (sorry, honey) when I realized what I had done. I hate it when I do stupid stuff like this! Arg...

I'm happy to report that I bought replacement milk and buttermilk this afternoon and it is resting comfortably in my frig. Who knows what I will forget next...picking up the carpool kids?

1 comment:

Cara said...

You need to follow MckMama at MyCharmingKids.net and her "Not Me! Monday!" This story fits in perfectly.