background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Barron Family Update

Things seem to be going well in Juarez for the Barron family. They've had time to reconnect as a whole family, which has been good for everyone. Thank you so, so, so much for your prayers, they are helping!

Praises:
  • Monica, Cara, and the boys made it to Juarez and Severiano's bus came in on time too!
  • Reconnection as a family
  • Severiano passed his medical exam yesterday after 10+ hours of waiting
Prayer Request:
  • Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! I'm praying for a jubilee day for the Barrons. They've been waiting for a very long time to be together. I'm also praying the immigration officer will look at Sev's case and say, "Why the heck have we kept you here so long. You need to be with your family - APPROVED!"
  • Kalen and Simon have been a bit under the weather and in turn have been a little cranky.
  • Continued rest and peace for everyone.
Again, thanks to my sister for these pics.


1 comment:

Shannae said...

They are so precious. I will continue to keep them in my prayers. I know you will but keep us updated :)